Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It is hard to believe that it is already Christmas. We have been working so hard and I am sure you have as well. Christmas should be a time for family and reflection, even if you are not religious. The mere premise of the Christmas season should cause us to pause and evaluate our lives. Just think about it, Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Men. How much of that are we really trying to live?
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. 9 Christmas Cookie & Candy Recipes You Will Love from Medium Sized Family
2. Meaningful Gifts for Kids: A Minimalist’s Guide from Purposefully Simple
3. Assembling a Real Tool Box For the Homestead Kid from Lady Lee's Home
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!