This week has been incredibly warm for December. I have been fighting with our cellular provider. I hope it works out, but if it doesn't you will hear all about it I am sure.
Gregg's pick this week is Saving Money with Chicken Hind Quarters by Plain and Simple Homestead. I have done this several times and it is always a good idea.
Mama K chose Becoming More Self Sufficient by Oak Hill Homestead
- Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
- Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
- Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
- Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
- If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
- By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.