Friday, December 11, 2015

Front Porch Friday #11

Front Porch Friday Blog Hop


This week has been a bit of a challenge. My wife has been fighting a cold. I always hate when any member of my family is sick, but sometimes it just happens. Enjoy the hop.

Gregg's pick this week is How to Render Tallow by Oak Hill Homestead. This is a really good skill to have.

Mama K chose Preparing for an ISIS Terrorist Attack. For 2 reasons. #1 I am still a Prepper, although I don't write about it too much any more (there's only so many topics) #2 Sadly, it seems to be a when not if scenario.
  • Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
  • Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
  • Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
  • Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
  • If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
  • By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
 
Mama Kautz


No comments:

Post a Comment