Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It's hard to believe that we are only 9 days away from Christmas. It only seems like yesterday when I was planning the spring garden. Time just seems to be going by faster and faster. If we are working on becoming more self reliant the time to get things done is now.
If you are a blogger I would like to remind you to link to a specific post and not your homepage. Thanks.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. 8 Simple Ideas for Keeping Your Overnight Guests Comfortable and Welcome from Little House Living
2. Winter Eggs - How to Get Them from Just Another Day on the Farm
3.Winter Emergency Car Kit from Little Blog on the Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!