Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Just like everyone else we are slowly getting back on a halfway normal schedule. It is difficult sometimes to juggle all of the things in life that we want. In fact many times it is actually impossible to do all of the things we have even promised ourselves. That is when you take the time to step back and reevaluate your priorities. Self Reliance should always be a priority, but sometimes other things have to give way. I hope this finds you well and working toward true independence.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram) Danielle - The Rustic Elk (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter) Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Zucchini Texas Sheet Cake from Easy Peasy Life Matters
2. Trench Composting: How to Recycle Your Food Scraps without a Compost Bin from Organic 4 Greenlivings
3. 55 Best Chicken Coops for Practical People from Farming My Backyard
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to the Homestead Blog Hop somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.