Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Life has a way of throwing you a curve ball. This seems to happen most often when you just start to thing that you have everything under control. You start to make bigger plans or dream bigger dreams, then out of left field something hits you that you had no way to expect. When something like that does occur, and believe me it will eventually, you find out the ones you can count on and the ones that will turn their back. I am sure you can look for several posts about this adventure in the future. But for now let's enjoy reading some posts from fellow homesteaders and take time to just breathe.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram) Danielle - The Rustic Elk (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+ | Instagram) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter) Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1.Clean Eating Baked Potato Logs from Easy Peasy Life Matters
2. Fresh Lemon Leaf Tea from Thyme to Embrace Herbs
3. Top 7 Ways to Keep Your Rabbit Cool in Summer from The Cape Coop
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to the Homestead Blog Hop somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
Let the Party Begin!