Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It is hard to believe that this year is nearly gone. I took a vacation day this week to be able to go to the local Christmas parade. My daughter's band rode on a flatbed and played. The parade didn't run as smoothly as you would expect, one of the floats caught on fire. Yup, a float caught fire. Luckily no one was injured and everything eventually was able to continue. Our daughter did great.
If you are a content creator remember to have a link back to the hop in some way. If there is no link you content will not be able to be featured.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Make Your Own Gifts - A Lovely List from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
2. Homemade Granola – Most Delicious Christmas Food Gift + Recipe from Calm, Healthy Sexy
3. How to Make Vegetable Stock Powder from Whole-Fed Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!