Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Thanksgiving Day has now passed, but I hope an attitude of gratitude continues in your life. By now hopefully all the leftovers are either gone, preserved in some what or in the compost pile. Many people have turned their full attention to Christmas. Oh I love the Christmas of my memories, but I will be honest, I really don't care much for the Christmas I see unfolding before me. I know that people for years have fought over the best buys and I actually remember when fights broke out over Cabbage Patch Kids (those things were so ugly).
I want to encourage all of you to take time to focus on the good things this season brings. The mere ideal of peace on earth and good will to men. If we would focus on this instead of getting the latest and greatest gift, we could make our little part of the world a better place.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. 20+ Homemade Food Gifts from the Kitchen from Grow a Good Life
2. What to Do With Your Thanksgiving Turkey Carcass from Oak Hill Homestead
3. The Rooster Question from The Cape Coop
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!