Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It is hard to believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving here is the US. It doesn't seem that long ago since it was just turning spring. It truly feels as if time is speeding up and we have less and less of it to use on the things that we consider most important. So many things are screaming at us trying to gain our attention and take our energy away from something else.
As we move into the holiday season in full swing I want you to think about the things that matter most to you. If you really take the time and think it out you will find that the shiny new thing that is all the rage doesn't matter to you at all. I know this is true for most of us in the homestead and preparedness movement, but there are still things that grab our attention and sometimes our imagination. I hope and pray that this finds you well and I want you to know that I am thankful for each and everyone of you. Happy Thanksgiving.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Sour Cream Apple Bars from A Mother's Shadow
2.Food Safety in an Emergency from little Blog on the Homestead
3. Winter Proof Chicken Hoop House from Flaws Forgiven
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!