Welcome to Front Porch Friday!
The Rural Roundtable is shaping up nicely. We now have experts in several areas of preparedness and homesteading that will take your questions. These questions will be answered on the podcast. Look for more information about each of the members of the Roundtable to come out soon. One of the members is my co-host for this blog hop. Katey Kautz will be taking questions in regards to essential oils. So send me your questions.
Gregg's pick this week is I Have a Gun! I Don't Need Anything Else! by Living Life in Rural Iowa. This post reminds me of too many people. I am glad to see several folks think the way I do.
Mama K chose Preparing your Own Pantry by Strangers and Pilgrims. Love the organizing and it is complete with labels!
- Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
- Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
- Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
- Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
- If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
- By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.