Friday, November 13, 2015

Front Porch Friday #7

Welcome to Front Porch Friday!


Front Porch Friday Blog Hop 
This weekend we will be going to the Veteran's Day Parade. It was supposed to be last weekend, but was postponed due to rain. This will be my first parade where we now live. I have been told that this parade will be small. This is sad. As much as I cannot stand some of the things that our government does, I have nothing but respect for the men and women who have served this country. Both of my grandfathers served during World War II and I have a great grandfather that served in World War I. I myself served during peace time. The men and women who take the oath to uphold the Constitution and defend it against all enemies both foreign and domestic do so out of a sense of duty, not for any reason that could be considered nefarious.

The Rural Roundtable is shaping up nicely. We now have experts in several areas of preparedness and homesteading that will take your questions. These questions will be answered on the podcast. Look for more information about each of the members of the Roundtable to come out soon. One of the members is my co-host for this blog hop. Katey Kautz will be taking questions in regards to essential oils. So send me your questions. 



Gregg's pick this week is I Have a Gun! I Don't Need Anything Else! by Living Life in Rural Iowa. This post reminds me of too many people. I am glad to see several folks think the way I do.

Mama K chose Preparing your Own Pantry by Strangers and Pilgrims. Love the organizing and it is complete with labels!
  • Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
  • Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
  • Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
  • Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
  • If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
  • By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
 
Mama Kautz


No comments:

Post a Comment