Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!We have had a really dreary past couple of days. This makes getting motivated to do much outside difficult, but on the other side it does help get rested. Thankfully around our place there are no pressing matters this time of year. All we have to make sure gets done is the feeding of the critters. Next weekend is gun season for deer. I am hoping to have lots to share about that.
I would like to welcome Mama Kautz to the Homestead Blog Hop. I work with her on Front Porch Friday as well. She always has great things to share.
Now on to the hop... Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to's, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. My 5 Favorite Safe & Eco Friendly Gifts for Toddlers (Perfect for Christmas) from Natural Alternative Therapies
2. 100+ Gift Ideas For The Homesteader In Your Life from One Ash Homestead
3. How to Make Apple Juice from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!