Friday, November 6, 2015

Front Porch Friday #6

Welcome to Front Porch Friday!


Front Porch Friday Blog Hop 
This week I get an extra day off and that is always appreciated. I have started prepping the garden spot for next spring and have been working really hard on not only the blog but also the podcast. It is doing great. I have also signed up for the Beyond Off Grid Online Summit. I am really excited. It is a 6 day online event that is free to watch while the event is live. The only way I will need to pay is if I want to access the information after the event is over. If this sounds interesting to you, you can check it out.



Gregg's pick this week is 3 Ingredient Natural Toothpaste by Taylor Made Ranch. I am always looking for natural replacements for things we use everyday. 

Katey loves this Livestock First Aide Kit by Oak Hill Homestead. Even though we are down to chickens and our dog, Ruger.
  • Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
  • Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
  • Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
  • Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
  • If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
  • By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
 
Mama Kautz


No comments:

Post a Comment