Welcome to Front Porch Friday!
Now that the storms have passed we will be seeing our coldest temperatures of the season so far. We have had patchy frost, but after this weekend we will not only see a true killing frost, but also our first hard freeze. This will be perfect for some time in the deer stand. I hope this find you well. I always enjoy hearing from all of you.
Gregg's pick this week is How to Make Vitamin C Rich Rose Hip Syrup by Strangers and Pilgrims. Anything that can reenforce health and our immune system is great.
Mama K's choice is Herbs to Know: Sage by Preparedness Mama. I am all about essential oils and want to learn more about herbs
- Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
- Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
- Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
- Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
- If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
- By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.