Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Wow how time flies. We are just truly seeing the leaves start to change. High School football is wide open and our local team is doing really well. The high school band is doing great and I am not saying that just because our youngest is in the band, but it probably helps. I have already made my Apple Goodie once and it is in high demand. As always I keep playing with the recipe.
We are truly coming into my favorite time of year. Take some time and keep out some great bloggers.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Lindsey - Chickadee Homestead (Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Rain, Rain Come Again. Rain Barrel is Ready and Waiting From Bloom Where You're Planted
2. Pumpkin Seeds with Spice from Day's Ferry Organics
3. How to Can Apples from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!