Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
This past week has been interesting and sad around here and around the nation. In our little community a house burned down and killed a man inside. I didn't know him personally, but my wife and I do know members of his family. Anytime someone dies unexpectedly, people start looking for answers. I am not going to go any deeper into it than that at the moment, but know I will soon. Right now let's take a moment and enjoy some great writing from bloggers both near and far.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Lindsey - Chickadee Homestead (Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. The Many Health Benefits of Ginger From Feathers in the Woods
2. Crock Beef Stew Choppedified from KC the Kitchen Chopper
3. Prepping the Garden for Winter from Nancy on the Home Front
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!