Friday, October 30, 2015

Front Porch Friday #5

Welcome to Front Porch Friday!


Front Porch Friday Blog Hop 
This weekend I will be scouting out my deer hunting locations. I am hoping to put at least two in the freezer. My wife is really excited about the possibilities of having homemade jerky (guys I know, she is awesome like that). One of my goals is to produce or harvest 100% of our families meat within the next two years. This would greatly increase our sufficiency.



Gregg's pick this week is How to Make Elderberry Medicine by Strangers and Pilgrims  I always enjoy learning more about home remedies.


Mama K chose Oak Hill Homestead's post on News from the Coop because chickens are always fun.
  • Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
  • Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
  • Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
  • Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
  • If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
  • By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
 
Mama Kautz


No comments:

Post a Comment