Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
We have finally started seeing some cold temperatures. I know that there are many that just hate cold weather, I am not one of those. I realize that we need the seasons for everything to work right. Lots of fruit trees need the cold weather to be able to produce well. Even though I enjoy winter I am already planning on the spring garden.
If you are a writer and you link up in the hop. If you don't link back to the hop in some way we cannot feature your post. There were so many great posts this past week, but several didn't link back to the hop.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!Kelly - Simple Life Mom</ a> (Facebook/Pinterest/ Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska< /a> (Facebook/ Pinterest ) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Mod ern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest /Twitter/G+)
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on
all social media platforms
by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
1. Ordering Your Spring Seeds from Oak Hill Homestead
2. FINALLY - A Soft, Delicious Sandwich Bread from Taylor Made Ranch
3. Helpful Herbs: Anise from Day's Ferry Organics
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!