Friday, January 1, 2016

Front Porch Friday #14

Front Porch Friday Blog Hop


Last week the hop went live on Christmas day, as a result we only had one post shared. I really didn't thing about that. I wasn't online either and if I don't do my daily online chores, I very rarely get back to the things that have passed. I also promised that I would include two features this week. 
Feature from week before last. Pallet Fence by Morning Chores. I have looked into doing this and am still considering it, I have found the pallets I want to use, but can only get maybe two a month (I am pretty picky, my wife wants it cute) and they aren't free. 
The featured post from last week was What to do with Your Christmas Ham Bone by Oak Hill Homestead. We always save our ham bone and use it in a big old pot of beans.
  • Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
  • Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
  • Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
  • Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
  • If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
  • By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
 
Mama Kautz




No comments:

Post a Comment