Friday, January 15, 2016

Front Porch Friday #16


Front Porch Friday Blog Hop


I want to thank those that linked up last week. I hope when this post goes live that I will be in the deer stand. I am running out of time to take more game and I really want to put 2 more deer in the freezer. If I do this, I will have almost our entire years worth of meat taken care of with only a few exceptions. So, wish me luck.

Gregg's Pick from last week is Frugal Ideas for Any Homestead by Rabbit Ridge Farm. We can all do more to save our hard earned money.


Oh, this post on Building a Bigger, Better Chicken Coop by Summer Acres is so timely. We only have 6 girls, but with the snow we have had since before Christmas they must be going nuts. They won't leave it because of the snow either.
  • Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
  • Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
  • Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
  • Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
  • If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
  • By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
 
Mama Kautz




No comments:

Post a Comment