Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
So far this year has been a major challenge, but we have accepted the challenge and will rise to the occasion. A new year is always exciting. We have the ability to fashion the new year into something that we can look back on and be proud. Look for lots of exciting things in 2016.
If you listen to the podcast be sure and join the listener appreciation event. This is going to be really cool. We have also added a Business Directory to the blog. If you have an online business consider adding the directory to your marketing budget. Select advertisers will be mentioned on the podcast.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/ Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska</ a> (Facebook/ Pinterest ) Gregg - The Rur al Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Mod ern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest /Twitter/G+)
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on
all social media platforms
by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
1. Try Asparagus Beans This Year from Making Our Sustainable Life
2. Helpful Herbs: Mustard from Day's Ferry Organics
3. Is Senna Tea an Effective Herbal Laxative Drink? from Organic 4 Greenlivings
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as.. .'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the Add your Link Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back