Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Every change in life comes with challenges and benefits. I have been offered another position where I work. There was a slight raise in pay, but a reduction in hours, no overtime basically. This will mean that we will be experiencing a reduction in the amount of money coming in from a traditional source. That is a bit of a challenge. On the good side though, there is a lot less stress, a lot more peace, and a lot more time to produce great content for you my friends. I am looking forward to getting regular again with my posts.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Lindsey - Chickadee Homestead (Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Helpful Herbs: Calendula From Day's Ferry Organics
2. How to Pressure Can Chicken Broth from Oak Hill Homestead
3. Mulled Apple Cider from Little House Living
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share