Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
The past couple of weeks have been tough around here. School has started back and with that high school football or around our house band season. Our youngest played at her first football game this past weekend. It was exciting for all of us, but going straight after work was tough. My ankle decided to give me some fits this past weekend. I broke my ankle in five places several years ago. I have done really well so far, but I finally got so bad that I went to the doctor. He gave me a shot of cortisone in the joint. I am hoping it helps. In just a few years he is wanting to fuse my ankle. I have to get as much done as I can, while I can. You will hear more about that later.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Lindsey - Chickadee Homestead (Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Harvesting, Curing, and Storing Onions From Grow a Good Life
2. Triple Berry Cobbler from Medium Sized Family
3. Is Homesteading Like Prepping? from The Homesteading Hippy
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share