Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Worlds Easiest Fudge (Gregg's Treats #2)

My daughter is loving me writing about all of my sweets.

This is quite possibly the easiest sweet ever. Is it healthy, no, but it is very good. I have been making this fudge for over 15 years and everyone loves it.
My wife is a little upset at me for sharing my treats with all of you, but she is being supportive.
As the title indicates this is the easiest fudge in the world. So here is how it is done.
2 packages of cream drops
1 3/4 cups crunchy peanut butter



Put ingredients in a microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 3 minutes and mix.

That is all there is to it. Qucik, cheap, and easy.

I hope you enjoy these easy sweets. If you do comment on the post so I can prove to my wife that people actually appreciate these posts. I have at least two more to come.

Current News:
Right now The Rural Economist has a giveaway going to celebrate our first year anniversary. We are giving away copies of two eBooks. The Urban Chicken and The Gardening Notebook this giveaway ends November 11th 2013. The author of the Gardening Notebook has offered a 30% discount for our readers. If you purchase that book use the discount code "RURAL" at check out. Discount is good through November 13th 2013www.thegardeningnotebook.com

I am excited to announce that The Homestead Bloggers Network will be hosting the seven days of Thanksgiving the whole week before Thanksgiving. Each day a different course will be featured. I am proud to announce that The Rural Economist will have recipes on at least 3 of the days.

There is a contest running between homestead bloggers. If you like The Rural Economist you can vote for us here. Just find The Rural Economist and click "like" Thanks.

You can like The Rural Economist on Facebook by clicking here. You can join this site by clicking the button at right and you can get email updates by subscribing to the email list. Just fill out the form to the top right of this post. I really appreciate all of you.

Keep It Rural


The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
From The Farm Blog HopLittle Homestead on the Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment