Friday, January 8, 2016

Front Porch Friday #15


Front Porch Friday Blog Hop

It is always a challenge to get back into the swing of things after the holidays and the New Year has passed. I myself have found a lot of my schedule has gone out the window and am working hard on getting everything back on track. That is actually my biggest challenge when it comes to my yearly goals. I set dates that I want things done by and I find myself having to rearrange things to be able to get everything done. I am sure that everyone will be back in the game soon. 

This week I chose Oak Hill Homestead's post about what is going on around her farm. It's always fun to see how other people do things.

  • Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
  • Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
  • Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
  • Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
  • If you would like to be featured I ask that you have linked back to this post
  • By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
 
Mama Kautz




No comments:

Post a Comment