Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Spring has spring and our lives have gotten incredibly busy, but that doesn't mean we cant take time and enjoy some great articles from some very talented writers.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Jenn - Little House on the 100 Farm (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Basic Lambing Supplies from The Woolly Homestead
2. Assemble a Chicken First Aid Kit from The Cape Coop
3. Egg Recipes When You've Got Too Many Eggs from Idlewild Alaska
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!