Monday, June 12, 2017

Microclimates on the Homestead


Lots of things cause micro climates on the homestead. Trees, terrain, even building create little areas where the climate is a little different. In some cases the difference is a lot more than you would expect.

In this video we talk about microclimates on my little homestead, how I plant to take advantage of them and mistakes i have made because of them. I hope you enjoy.


 
I hope this has gotten you thinking about the things on your own homestead and the differences that are created by solar exposure, orientation, and terrain.
 
Well there you have it. I hope you enjoyed this post. Many more to come. Consider subscribing to the YouTube channel and as always any shares and comments are appreciated. If you would like to support our efforts to teach some of the old ways and are planning on buying something on Amazon anyway, please use this link. We receive a small commission and it doesn't cost you any extra. Thanks a bunch.