Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
When life gets so heck-tick that you almost feel like you don't have time to breathe, it helps to force yourself to stop and look around at what others are doing. I always enjoy the hop because I get to share in other people's triumphs and trials. The hop is a way to remind myself that even though I may feel alone at times, there are others on the same journey. I hope you enjoy the hop.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Jenn - Little House on the 100 Farm (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. How to Make Rose Hip Medicine from Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
2. Learning Your Grandparent's Skills from Little House on the 100 Farm
3. Growing a Garden: Organic Pest Management from Flaws Forgiven
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!