Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
My wife, our youngest daughter, and I managed to steal some time away for some rest and relaxation this past weekend. That doesn't happen nearly often enough. I guess we are fairly predictable because we spent that time at one of our favorite Alabama State Parks. We spent time on the beach area and even did some hiking. I recorded 5 videos while we were there (I just can't really get away, but at least that is something I enjoy.
For me being able to spend time in nature is the best way to relax. Another way to relax is to read great posts and hopefully learn something new. Kick back and enjoy. Be sure and let me know which are your favorites.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Why You Need Yarrow From The Homesteading Hippy
2. Easy Blackberry Cobbler from LL Farm
3. Homemade Yogurt the Easy Way by Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share