Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Sometimes things that happen are just a blessing. We at The Rural Economist are so thankful to be able to be a part of the Homestead Blog Hop. There is so much to learn and the best way to learn is from each other. I am looking forward to learning from the other members of the hop.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Lindsey - Chickadee Homestead (Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Cauliflower Carrot and Apple Salad From This Fox Kitchen
2. Homemade Garlic Pepper Spray from Purposefully Simple
3. 5 Steps to Growing Pumpkins by Homesteading on 4D Acres
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on all of our social media outlets.