Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
We had our first snow of the year, if you want to call it that. I know that farther north there were some major problems, but we didn't have any of those. I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days. I am sure it will pass, but while it is going on it stinks.
I have been seeing robins in the yard. They are one of the first signs of spring. Robins are migratory, so when they get back spring isn't far behind. I know there are places where they stay year round, but that isn't here.
I hope you enjoy the hop.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly - Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+) Katey - Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter) Jennifer - Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+) Amanda - Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest) Gregg - The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram) Bonnie - The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. DIY Super Easy Raised Garden Bed for under $30 from The Cape Coop
2. Canning Recipe: Homemade Apple Cider from Taylor Made Homestead
3. All About Grass Fed Beef from The Rustic Elk
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!